Between 1521 and 1528, diyarbakir’s second-world war. The mosque, built by the governor, Khosrow Pasha, is an Ottoman-era monument. It was built as a madrasah, but when the masjid part of the building was used as a permanent place of worship, a minaret was added to the building in 1728 and started to be used as a mosque.
The building consists of a mosque and a madrasah, which is located around a common courtyard, surrounds the courtyard with pointed arched porticoes and there are madrasah rooms behind the porticoes. The building, which is used as both a mosque and a madrasah, is one of our historical monuments worth seeing in this respect.